Friday, January 23, 2009

a new start

haven't blogged in quite a while and i'm starting to miss it :)
was thinking of getting back to it but never seemed to find the time. things at work are hectic and don't seem to improve unfortunately. even though one of the girls who was on maternity leave got back to work at the beginning of this month i'm still stuck with a lot of paperwork... i'm explaining her things she used to do in the past (like 2 years ago) and also some new things, not complicated, but she's always distracted and doesn't write down anything. i remember when i first came to work here i had to learn things on my own. the girl who had my job had moved to marketing and didn't help me much. she was telling me where to go, who to talk to, but not sitting down with me and showing me how to actually do things. several reports she only showed me once hot to do them and then i was on my own. lucky for me i'm a very fast learner ;). and now everyone comes to me to ask for help, and i'm glad to offer it :)
ok, getting back to blogging, i've decided to move here from yahoo 360. haven't blogged there from august last year either, but i was starting to lose interest for it anyways. it was getting too "flashy" for me... wonder if i can import my blogs from there...
i'll get back here tomorrow for a fresh new start ;)

2 comments:

  1. you know...i'm still posting all my blogs here, at 360 and at hi5! i think i'm just gonna stop doing them anywhere but here. i don't think anyone reads them much, but the ones who do....do it here!! :) glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've given up on 360 in august last year and am slowly giving up on hi5. i'm on facebook already and i like it more. besides, i only posted bon jovi lyrics on hi5...

    ReplyDelete