Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rome, baby! Rome...


For the connoisseurs this was meant to sound like "La Push, baby! La Push..." (Twilight)

So, it's only two days left until my Roman vacation and I'm a bit worried... that I won't have enough time to see all there is to be seen. I know for sure I won't miss the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and the Vatican, but there's just so much to see and so little time... Well, five days might seem enough, but for me they don't. Guess if I like it I will go again ;). And I have absolutely no doubt about liking Rome...

Later edit:

I saw earlier The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and seeing Santorini again it made me think of my vacation in Crete in 2007 and my cruise to Santorini. I really want to go there again. My cousin said we might go to Athens this autumn, which is a good compensation :). But I still want to go to Satorini again and stay more than just a few hours. At least a week, that would be perfect! God, I love Greece...

2 comments:

  1. i've wanted to go to italy for years and years. i'll be living vicariously thru you.......have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, as i haven't had enough of rome i want to go again. maybe next time we should go together! i'm sure we'll have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete