Monday, April 13, 2009

More vacation plans?

My boss told me today that he'll be taking one week of vacation and going to... Santorini... I told him I hate him with all my heart and I don't wanna see him again, and that I won't ever talk to him again... but unfortunately I had to do these things, since we're working together. Of course he knew I was only joking :). God, I wouldn't have told something like that to my boss and mean it! I must say I have a wonderful boss, much like the first two I had but a lot different than the one before him.
Oh, I'd loooooooooooooove to see Santorini again!!! I'm seriously thinking of going to Athens in autumn, but I might have to do it alone this time. I don't think there's anyone willing to come... Oh well, I think I'd manage on my own ;)

2 comments:

  1. i hate your boss, too!! ;) he'll have a lovely time. i hope to make it there one day!

    ReplyDelete