Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UPDATE


I swore I would try to post more often, but I guess I should stop swearing :)
So... related to my previous post, no vacation plans for me anymore. The situation with the company I work for is not that pink at the moment, although everyone in the management acts like nothing's happening, ignoring all the rumors about the takeover and stuff, and the fact that last month they let 29 people go, for reasons of restructuring... So I decided that as long as I still have a job I should start doing some savings. And I'm starting by buying a laptop :).
Seriously, I really need to get a new computer. The one I have does not satisfy my needs anymore, and I do want some more mobility. While checking online I fell in love with a Dell Inspiron 1545 and decided I must have it. Which unfortunately won't happen until next week, when I get my paycheck...
On a different not, I completed my Twilight saga books collection, by buying the last one, Breaking Dawn, translated in Romanian. And I also bought The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion, by Marc Cotta Vaz. It was really interesting to read about how the filming went and to see pics from the set.
Um, what else did I do... Oh, I went to the seaside two week-ends in May. The first time I left right on my birthday and I listened to Bon Jovi at maximum in the car. I swear the guy that drove was my favorite person at that time, because he had the idea to listen to Bon Jovi :). No, I'm lying, everyone in my department at HQ were my favorite persons that day, because they got me Nina Ricci's Nina perfume and body milk ;)
And I think that's about it... No, wait, I went to see Terminator 4 last Sunday. And I decided to stick to my vampires movies, killer robots are not my cup of tea, no sir...

1 comment:

  1. yay!! she blogged!!! :) i think i knew all this stuff already since we "talk" but it's good to see you blog!!! i've blogged a couple of times myself this week, and will do so again later on tonite!!

    i need to smell 'nina!' you know how i am about perfume. lately i've been hooked on a cheap one....bath and bodyworks 'velvet tuberose.'

    hugs honey!

    ReplyDelete