Tuesday, February 9, 2010

News

Yes, it’s me! No, I can’t promise I’m back for good, nor that I’ll write more often. I don’t like making promises I can’t keep. So let’s enjoy me while I’m here :).
It’s been a while since I last wrote here and a lot of things have happened. For starters, I bought an apartment. I haven’t moved in it yet, I need to paint the walls again and of course buy furniture. But that will only happen once the weather gets warmer. Which I hope it’ll be soon, because if I live with my parents for a few more months I’ll eventually go crazy…
Then I changed my job. At the end of last month. Not because I wanted to, but because I was forced by the circumstances. The company I worked for previously has been taken over by the one I’m working at presently and will soon disappear. People have been laid off, but I was lucky enough to be offered this job. I can’t say I’m really excited about it, but it pays :). And right now I need money to pay the installments for the apartment. The people are nice, and some of them I know from the other place, but I still feel awkward…
On the love plan nothing new on the horizon, but life goes on and we go on with it.
That’s it for now, I see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment