Monday, February 22, 2010

Random

Back to work after a lovely and relaxing (who’d have thought?) week-end at the mountains with my former colleagues from my former work place. It’s not gonna be a very busy week, as my boss will be away for two and a half days and anyways I have pretty much nothing to do, which drives me completely insane, as I’m not the “sit & do nothing” type.

I was looking at this week-end’s pictures and at pictures from other teambuildings and thinking how many we used to be and how few we were now… And all the fun we used to have and how much we (mainly the guys) used to drink :). This week-end was a pretty quiet one. I think everyone was thinking that it was our last get-together in the mountains, that for some of them this was going to be the last week in the company and that things will never be as they were. But that’s life, with good and bad. I too realized how much I’m going to miss everyone, maybe some more than others, and how much this company meant to me. But the show must go on…

On a different subject, the weather is getting warmer. I had the gas meter installed in my apartment two weeks ago and if the weather stays warm I’ll be able to turn the heat on in order for the walls to warm up so I can do the repainting. And then get furniture and with a bit of luck move in by the end of April. My birthday is in May and I want to celebrate it in my own apartment :). Actually, I can’t remember the last proper birthday party I had, not including the ones at work. I think it was on my 21st bday, so it’s about time I had another :).

My bday will be on a Saturday but I’ll have to celebrate it one week later, since on that very same day a very good friend of mine is getting married. Pretty nice bday present, right? It kinda makes me ponder, but I’m chasing the thoughts away, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment